What can you do with onlyfans?

Reserve the content you consider most lucrative for paid posts and messages. Your monthly subscription fee isn't the only way you can make money with OnlyFans, you can earn money through tips and pay-per-view content. We will discuss these methods in detail below. The purpose of onlyfans is to provide a platform for creators to create and distribute valuable, premium content that they can't get anywhere else.

Creators can set up their page to be free or paid, and fans pay to access exclusive content. While creators can create accounts for free, when they make money on the platform, OnlyFans pays 80%, keeping 20% of the profits as a fee. OnlyFans is a subscription site where content creators can earn money from users for their work. This can be through a pay-per-view system, tips or even money that is sent to them monthly by subscription.

The most basic way is through subscriptions. To unlock content, users must pay a monthly or annual fee. The creator takes home 80% of that income, while the company receives the other 20%.